Sunday, September 26, 2010

Santiago

I don’t know Santiago very well, because even when all my family is from Santiago and I was born here, I only live just a year in Santiago and then my family moved away to Curicó, and now life just take back to the place y born. Now it’s my third year in Santiago, I don’t know what places are the greatest for a tourist, and I think my knowledge of Santiago is very limited, but, I think that Santiago has so many things for see and do, is an amazing city, but sometimes it’s really hard to know.

I think a tourist need to see Patronato because is a extrange place where many different kind of people are forced to live side to side, and make a weird and freak place for go, but it’s great all the stuff you can see, like coreans market or Chinese store or brasilean restaurant.

- Other place for visit is “Paseo Ahumada” such a weird place like patronato but much more beautiful I think because it has an old arquitechture, Paseo Ahumada have all kind of stores, and also a lot of spectacle in the streets like actors, or musician-

- Santa Lucia is another great place to be, has a great place for buy crafts and a hill very important, with wonderful things for enjoy.

- There a lot of park in Santiago, one of them is the Forestal park, is very nice, and have a lot of things for enjoy like jugglers, actors, artist, etc.

-The “Liguria” is a restaurant with a lot of history and any tourist would love to go, because is a ver y tipical place, and many nights have lived music, and their walls are literally covert in memories of this country.

2 comments:

  1. I love the "Liguria" restaurant
    It's a very nice place to stay (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you that Stgo. is a har place to know well... so bad :(

    ReplyDelete