Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Movies


Today I’m going to talk about movies; I have seen The godfather and Psicosis, both of them, just great, excellent, the story and the acting, images, music, perfect.


I don’t so really often to the cinema, because I live in Curicó, and there we don’t have a real cinema, for a lot of years, like 4 years ago, a cinema arrived to Curicó, so it’s something very new there, the last time I go, was here in Santiago, like a month ago, with a friend I watch Inception an excellent movie by the way, I don’t rent a movie since 2005, because they are too expensive.
One of my favorite films is The dark side of the heart, is an Argentinean movie, is just great, is about a young poet living in Buenos Aires, and the hole movie he search for the one (women) , but the one who can fly (literally), I seen it a lot of times like 4, I don’t think the movie has a weak point, is amazing, has a lot of interesting stuff for example the presence of the death, in the movie the death is a woman, who follow the poet and appears anytime bothering the main character.

And of course I recommend it, is really amusing, it absolutely worth it, I rate it like a must see. One of the things I like the most, is that the movie use just a little of visual effects, but the story and actors are so great that, doesn’t matters. I think Chilean movies have to learn about it.

1 comment:

  1. oh!! I went the cinema to watch "Inception" too, this is really good film... also I agree with you about chileans movies and chileans tv show jiiji...

    I hope you are ok... bye

    ReplyDelete