Wednesday, September 1, 2010




I really want to go to Italy, because I heard so many histories about it, and how fascinating can be, it’s a great country with a lot of history and marvelous places to see. Italy is famous for so many things, like the production of some of the most perfect car in the entire world like Lamborghini or Ferrari, Italy is also famous for the food, spaghetti, lasagna and raviolis are all from there. Italy is very important in the world of art also so, if you go there there’s plenty of wonderful paintings and sculptures, and the music of course, a lot of the best places for watch and listen Opera are in Italy.

But in all Italy the place that always attract mi attention is la Toscana, it’s the country of Italy, it’s a very peaceful place, far away from the big cities, and it look wonderful, I want to go there to travel, work, study or live, I really don’t care, for me it seems like one of the better places in the world, so I hope I can go there and see if it’s truly nice and great like a lot of people, movies and book said.

1 comment:

  1. Really Italy looks like beautiful and interesting place... Now I would like visit Toscana too jiji...

    I hope you make your dream... see you later!!! ^ ^

    ReplyDelete