Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Art


I think Art is important because, we need a way to express ourselves, and art specific painting is an excellent way to do it, when we are little the teachers always encourage us for painting, because it enhance our coordination, and also because is relaxing and we can drag our thoughts into reality, even certain thoughts we don’t want to express, for that reason, psychologist, sometimes use the draws of little boys and even grow up people for make a better analyze. I always loved art, but in my own way, so I really enjoy looking art in a museum or just internet, and I loved art even when is from a recognize artist or just an unknown guy with just a website.

I have to admit that most of modern art I just hate it, specially the abstract art, the most of it, because many of times I think “artist” just take advantage of this, and only make lines with no sense, and hoping that they can sell it like art, for that reason I preferred the old way like the Renaissance art I think is amazing. Even when I don’t like abstract art, I like a lot the graffiti, and I think is art, maybe not when they just sign their name in a wall, but when the make draw with social critiques I think is art, for example Banky, is a very famous graffiti artist, he make art all around the world with really strong critiques for the system. One of his advantage and what makes him a legend is that he is unknown; no one knows what he looks like.





One of my favourite artist would be Maurits Cornelis Escher (1898 - 1972, he is an amazing artist, he make draws of impossible worlds and figures, a lot of mathematicians are interested in his work, he love to play with the limits of reality, and trick the observer.




2 comments:

  1. Maurits Cornelis is a great artist. The work is very good and original...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may have a point when you say that some abstract artists only sell some “senseless lines”, but some others can paint great works with beautiful colors and amazing shapes.
    As to Bansky, I think stencil graffity is interesting and not as invading as the classical one. (I mean real graffiti, not those disgusting, aggressive names).
    And, yes, I agree, Maurits Cornelis is great!
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    I think Art is important because we need a way to express ourselves, and art, specificALLY painting, is an excellent way to do it. (PERIOD) When we are little the teachers always encourage us TO paint, because it enhanceS our coordination, and also because IT is relaxing and ALLOWS US TO drag our thoughts into reality, even certain thoughts we don’t want to express. For that reason, psychologistS sometimes use the drawINGs of little boys and even grow up people TO make a better analySIS. I HAVE always loved art, but in my own way, so I really enjoy looking AT (WORKS OF) art in a museum or just internet, and I love(/) art even when IT is from a recognizeD artist or just an unknown guy with just a website.

    I have to admit that most of modern art I just hate it, specially the abstract art, (/) most of it, because I USUALLY think “artistS” just take advantage of this, and THEY only make lines with no sense, and hoping that they can sell it AS art. (PERIOD) For that reason I prefer(/) the old way, like the Renaissance art WHICH I think is amazing. Even when I don’t like abstract art, I like the graffiti a lot, and I think IT is art, maybe not when they just sign their name On a wall, but when theY make drawINGS with social critiCISM I think IT is art. For example, Banky is a very famous graffiti artist WHO makeS art all around the world with really strong critiCISM TO the system. One of his advantageS and what makes him a legend is that he is unknown; no one knows what he looks like.

    One of my favourite artistS would be Maurits Cornelis Escher (1898 – 1972), he is an amazing artist, he makeS drawINGs of impossible worlds and figures, a lot of mathematicians are interested in his work, he loveS to play with the limits of reality, and trick the observer.

    ReplyDelete